DCSIMG

Pink dressing gown blaze in Leigh Park

-

-

 

FIREFIGHTERS rushed to tackle a blaze at a block of flats in Leigh Park after a pink dressing gown caught fire on a washing line.

Seven fire engines were called to the second floor balcony at Chichester House, in Lockerley Road.

The crews discovered the pink velour dressing gown on fire after someone had flicked out a cigarette from the balcony above.

All crews were called as the standard response to fire in a high rise building.

It happened at 11am and the crews put out the fire and returned to their stations by around 11.40am.

Two crews from Havant, one from Emsworth, two from Cosham and one from Waterlooville were called along with the aerial platform from Southsea.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page