DCSIMG

Scooter set on fire with disposable barbeque

 

A SCOOTER caught fire after someone left a disposable barbecue on its seat.

Southsea firefighters were called to the incident in the car park of a Lidl store, in Goldsmith Avenue, around 1am this morning.

The barbecue was alight and burnt the seat of the bike. The rest of it was unaffected.

Crews put out the flames before disposing of the barbecue.

The incident was brought to the attention of Southsea fire station by an unknown caller.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page

 

X scottish independence image

Keep up-to-date with all the latest Referendum news