DCSIMG

Small fire at Southsea home

TWO fire engines were called to a house in Southsea after a fire started in the kitchen.

Nine firefighters from Southsea fire station went to the small fire in Kings Road at about 10.45pm last night.

A fire had started on a hob after a pan overheated.

Everyone in the property was out by the time the crew arrived.

One hose reel and two breathing apparatus were used to extinguish the fire.

Firefighters were at the scene for about 20 minutes before people were let back into the property.

 
 
 

Back to the top of the page