DCSIMG

Tumble dryer fire at nursing home

 

A TUMBLE dryer overheated and caught fire at a nursing home.

Two fire engines – one from Fareham and one from Portchester – attended the blaze.

The fire had taken hold of a tumble dryer in a communal area of the Carleen Nursing Home, in Portchester Road, Fareham.

Firefighters arrived at the care home at 2.15pm and found the fire had burnt itself out.

They ventilated the area and returned to the fire stations at 2.45pm.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page