Man inhales lethal gas

Fellow student Bethany Toon, 17, with Bruce Wetherill, 25, at St Vincent College, Gosport  Picture: Neil Marshall (171028-16)

Bruce a step closer to his army dream

0
Have your say

A MAN was taken to hospital after inhaling chlorine gas.

The gas leak occurred at a pumping station in Walderton, a village north of Emsworth, at about 8.50am on Wednesday.

Fire engines from Havant and Chichester went to the scene and found a man suffering from chlorine inhalation.

He was taken to hospital by ambulance for treatment.

The leak came from a chlorine cylinder and was quickly dealt with.

Firefighters left the scene at 9.20am.