Man saved from fire

Fly-tipping at Swanmore

Fly-tipper to pay thousands after dumping large amounts of waste in South Downs National Park

0
Have your say

A MAN was rescued from a house fire in Chichester last night.

Neighbours dialled 999 after hearing a smoke alarm at a home in Morants Close at about 9.20pm.

Firefighters went to the house and led a man to safety.

A spokesman for the fire service said the blaze had started accidentally in the kitchen. The man was treated for smoke inhalation.

Back to the top of the page