Man taken to hospital

Copperfields Hair Studio, on Hayling Avenue in Baffins. Picture: Google Street View PPP-171118-153719001

Hair salon in Baffins damaged by thieves

0
Have your say

A MAN living in a tent was taken to hospital when he accidentally set his face on fire – while lighting a cigarette.

The incident took place at about 9.30pm last night, behind The Drive, Gosport.

Fire crews from Fareham and Gosport attended.

The injured male, who was living in the tent, was taken to Queen Alexandra Hospital at Cosham with burns to his face.