Man treated after fire in Havant

23/11/2016 (DR)

McDonalds in Waterlooville officially is the first business to open their doors on the new industrial park in Waterlooville, creating 120 new jobs. 

Picture: Sarah Standing (161592-3497) PPP-161123-121052001

Anti-social youths run rampant at Waterlooville McDonalds

Have your say

A MAN had to be treated for smoke inhalation after a fire.

Firefighters from Havant fire station were sent to Redbridge Grove, in Leigh Park, Havant, after a fire started in a kitchen annexe area.

One male was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation by South Central Ambulance Service.

The incident happened at 9.20pm last night and the fire was soon put out and the house was declared safe by 10.15pm.