Man treated for smoke inhalation after Southsea fire

A computer-generated image of the new multi-purpose health building

Plan unveiled for new five-storey health hub in North End

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS from two stations were called out to a blaze in a high rise block of flats.

Crews from Southsea and Cosham were sent to the fifth floor of Tipton House, in Warwick Crescent, Southsea. where they dealt with a small microwave fire.

It began just after 1pm and was over by 2pm.

A 64-year-old man was treated at the scene for slight smoke inhalation.

Back to the top of the page