Meal in microwave catches fire

Work starts to remove the cladding from Horatia House in June Picture: Sarah Standing (170831-4082)

Council leader repeats pledge that Portsmouth will not foot bill for fire safety cladding work

0
Have your say

A MEAL caught fire in a microwave at a home for people with mental health issues. Firefighters were sent to Foster Road, Gosport, at 9pm on Friday.

Three people were outside safe when they arrived. The food had been set to cook longer in the microwave than it should have been.