Meter box at home on fire

Simon Dignam

Cannabis campaigners set to hold picnic at Eastney beach

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a home after a meter box caught fire.

Initially two crews were called to a property in Victory Road, Stubbington.

The call came in shortly after 4pm on Saturday, after residents were awoken by a large bang.

When crews arrived, they found the fire was out, but checked for safety.

One fire engine remained at the site, and Southern Electric was called to investigate.