Microwave fire at Horndean sheltered accommodation block

Portsmouth City Council leader Cllr Donna Jones

Portsmouth council leader demands £10m from government to fit sprinklers to high rises

0
Have your say

A FIRE broke out in a kitchen at a Horndean sheltered accommodation block.

Havant firefighter crews showed up at Causeway Farm after the alarm was raised at 7.15pm last night. The fire was caused by cooking left in a microwave and was put out by the time crews arrived.

They cleared the kitchen of smoke.

Back to the top of the page