Mouse gets blame for Portsmouth fire

Here's the latest on travel and weather across the region this morning

Morning travel and weather: Cloudy spells but light traffic

6
Have your say

A MOUSE is believed to have caused a fire in the loft of a house.

Firefighters were called to the incident at The Retreat, in Southsea, around 6pm on Saturday.

When they arrived a family were waiting outside.

After inspection, crews determined smoke had probably been generated by a mouse that had gnawed through an electrical cable in the loft space.