Neighbours raise alarm

jpns-19-08-17 retro Aug 2017

Wedding - Sgt Brian Brown and his wife Shirley on their wedding day

THIS WEEK IN 1980: Parachute sergeant’s mum had premonition her son had died

0
Have your say

NEIGHBOURS raised the alarm after a cooker caught fire at a block of flats in Havant.

Two crews from Havant fire station were called to a ground-floor flat in Broxhead Road at 6pm to find a cooker had caught fire.

The occupants had left it unattended to visit the shops but neighbours heard the fire alarm.

Watch manager Lee Havey said a dog was in the property at the time but was not harmed.