We’ve only just had this year’s extravaganza but already the NFL has reportedly begun talks to reunite the original line-up of Guns ’n’ Roses for next year’s Superbowl halftime performance.
They’re trying to convince band members Slash, Izzy Stradlin, Duff McKagan, and Steven Adler to join up with lead singer Axl Rose.
• Take That were reportedly followed by ‘Mafia-style characters’ on a recent trip to Bulgaria.
The group were in the country to film the music video for new single Kidz and apparently attracted the unwanted attention of local gang members, who were trying to find out what was going on.
• Katie Waissel says she wants a positive reaction from the audience on the X Factor tour, with no booing.
The singer admitted that she hopes the arena shows attract less controversy than her time on the TV show, during which she was involved in several scandals.
• And John and Edward Grimes have been chosen to represent Ireland at Eurovision after triumphing in a public vote. The Jedward duo beat four other contestants with their song Lipstick.
• Marina of Marina & The Diamonds has contacted the police over recent leaks of her songs.
The singer-songwriter claimed that the people who leaked her demos are ‘grim and unworthy characters’ who are ‘laughing at both you and I... as creativity grinds to an anxiety-ridden halt’.
• Rocker Ronnie Wood has reportedly separated from his Brazilian girlfriend and is trying to reconcile with his ex-wife Jo Wood. Now is there anyone else who saw that one coming?
• Lady GaGa’s new single Born This Way has been met with a mixed response from fans. The track has divided opinion among her fan base, with some claiming the number sounds similar to Madonna’s 1989 hit Express Yourself.
• Stevie Nicks hopes to make a cameo appearance on a future episode of Glee. The Fleetwood Mac singer visited the set of the hit Fox series earlier this week, but hasn’t yet shot a guest stint.
• Kimberley Walsh has admitted that it will be tough for Girls Aloud to reform. The singer said that the hectic schedule of bandmates Cheryl Cole and Nadine Coyle will make a reunion difficult.