Pair of curtains and dishwasher go up in smoke

Residents could have to pay more for their parking permits.

City residents’ anger at proposed price hikes for parking permits

0
Have your say

TWO household fires kept firefighters busy yesterday.

The Havant fire crew was called out at 10.30am to a dishwasher on fire at a house on Bellair Road, Havant.

There was some smoke damage and it is though to have been started by the faulty electrical appliance.

The Havant fire crew was then called out at 1.30pm to extinguish a pair of curtains which had caught fire at a house on Middle Park Way, Havant.

Both fires had been put out by the householders by the time the fire crews arrived.