Pan of milk causes fire alarm to go off

Flood warnings in place around Portsmouth at Saturday lunchtime 

Picture from the governement's flood information service

WATCH: Residents support Great South Run cancellations as strong winds batter the coastline

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a kitchen after a pan of milk was left on the stove.

Two crews from Cosham fire station went to a block of flats in The Ridings, Hilsea, at midnight last night.

On arrival there were no flames, but smoke had set off a fire alarm.

Firefighters used a fan to clear the smoke away, no one was injured.