Drug warning after collapse

Fortunato Cappiello and Claudio Maresca serving the food to Cath Baxter and Martha Bellis. Picture by Habibur Rahman

Southsea restaurant serves up Italian meal for Fareham care home

0
Have your say

A BOY collapsed after smoking a substance he bought off the internet.

The 16-year-old suffered a seizure when he smoked White Widow and is recovering in Southampton General Hospital.

Inspector Phil Lamb, from Hampshire police, said: ‘Young people must make themselves aware of the health risks involved in using psycho-active substances.’

Where the boy lives has not been revealed.

Back to the top of the page