Events must be licensed

Ethan Marvin with mum Karina, dad Craig, and 10, and brother and sister Zac, five, and Evie, eight. Picture: Breathe With Me

Lee-on-the-Solent family call for cystic fibrosis drug to be available on NHS

Have your say

ORGANISERS of public events are being urged to make sure they are licensed.

Havant Borough Council has issued a reminder that events which involve the sale of alcohol, music, dancing and late-night refreshments must be authorised by a licence or a Temporary Event Notice.

At least 10 working days’ notice must be given and Christmas and New Year applications must be in by December 10.

Call (023) 9244 6660.

Back to the top of the page