Person treated for smoke inhalation after kitchen fire in Buckland

Woman sprayed with unknown substance during burglary

0
Have your say

A RESIDENT had to be treated for smoke inhalation after a fire started in their kitchen.

Firefighters from Southsea were called to Toronto Road in Buckland, Portsmouth, yesterday evening at around 5.45pm.

The blaze started from food being left on the hob, which was on, and catching alight.

The crew were able to put out the small fire quickly.

A spokesman said: ‘We were called to a cooking fire in Toronto Road. The resident was treated for smoke inhalation. There were no further injuries.’