Council tax relief for East Hampshire flood victims

Secretary of State for Defence Gavin Williamson. Pictute: LPhot Ioan Roberts

Defence secretary refuses Treasury demands for military cuts

Have your say

HOMES affected by flooding over the winter may be able to receive help with council tax.

East Hampshire District Council is urging residents whose homes were flooded after December 1 to contact them to see if they qualify for up to three months of government relief.

For more information call customer services on 01730 234400 or