Portable heater causes flat fire

Holiday Inn Express in Farlington was caught serving alcohol to children

Failings over alcohol sales to teens at Portsmouth hotel leads to national review from operator

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a blaze in a flat after a portable heater burst into flames.

Two crews from Havant and one from Cosham fought the fire in a first floor flat on Pook Lane, Havant, for around an hour after they were called to the scene at 1.24pm yesterday.

No one was hurt during the incident, but the flat was badly damaged.