Smoke drama in plant room

Copperfields Hair Studio, on Hayling Avenue in Baffins. Picture: Google Street View PPP-171118-153719001

Hair salon in Baffins damaged by thieves

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called when a sprinkler system overheated at a wholesalers.

Smoke was spotted coming from the plant room at Bookers, in Airport Service Road, Portsmouth, at 4.30pm on Saturday.

A crew from Cosham arrived to find a lot of smoke but no fire.

Crew manager Gary Ball said: ‘It was an overheated engine in the plant room.

‘We ventilated it and handed it over to the staff for the engineer to fix.’