Taxi caught fire in street

Fire
Fire

E-fit released as hunt continues for man who assaulted 12-year-old girl in Gosport

0
Have your say

A FEMALE taxi driver escaped a fire in a Portsmouth street.

The Aqua Cars Vauxhall Zafira overheated and caught fire in Lucknow Street, Landport at around 8.45pm yesterday.

Firefighters from Southsea fire station put the blaze out and made the scene safe.

The heat smashed windows of nearby flats.

The driver of the vehicle was uninjured and insurance details were passed on to residents affected.