Trousers burned

Police at the scene near Waddesdon 810054fd-364c-4ef5-84d3-89d35d70

NATIONAL: Four dead in horror mid-air crash between plane and helicopter

0
Have your say

A MAN who burned the cord of his trousers with a lighter sparked a fire alert at a block of flats.

The smoke set off a fire alarm at Agnew House, in St Vincent Road, Gosport.

An engine was sent out at about 12.50am yesterday but no action was taken.

In another false alarm, fire engines were called to Hunston, near Chichester, at about 12.45am to inaccurate reports of a barn fire.