TV burst into flames while Cosham family were watching it

Pictures from Pompwy's open-top bus parade on May 18, 2008, to celebrate winning the FA Cup. Picture: Malcolm Wells

Open-top bus parade set to celebrate Pompey promotion

0
Have your say

A FAULTY TV burst into flames while a family was watching it.

Two firefighters from Cosham were called to the fire, which started at 5.20pm on Friday.

The incident took place at a house in Brampton Lane, Anchorage Park, Portsmouth.

By the time fire crews arrived, the shaken family had already fled the house, a spokesman said.

Firefighters were at the scene for 90 minutes and used four breathing apparatuses and a high-pressure hose to extinguish the flames.

Back to the top of the page