Unattended candle causes fire in bedroom

Damage caused by the candle in a home in Leominster Road, Paulsgrove today Picture: Hampshire Fire and Rescue
Damage caused by the candle in a home in Leominster Road, Paulsgrove today Picture: Hampshire Fire and Rescue
A soldier with the 4th Mechanised Brigade is pictured engaging the enemy during Operation Qalb in Helmand, Afghanistan. PPP-151019-121639001

Trump calls for an increase in troop numbers in Afghanistan

0
Have your say

AN UNATTENDED candle caused a bedroom to go up in flames.

The fire took hold in a second-floor bedroom in a house off Leominster Road, Paulsgrove, today at 2.15pm.

Firefighters from Cosham and Southsea attended and put out the blaze by 3pm. They warned people to ensure candles were not left unattended and were in proper holders.