UPDATED: Electrical fault causes devastating fire in Waterlooville home

Firefighters at a fire in Jasmine Grove, Waterlooville''Picture: Hampshire Fire and Rescue
Firefighters at a fire in Jasmine Grove, Waterlooville''Picture: Hampshire Fire and Rescue
Devida Bushrod (front) with (l-r) Maddy Bushrod (13),  Devida's husband Jason, Mark Loudon (nine), mum Sarah Loudon, Ruth Loudon (10), and Angela Kerfoot. Picture Ian Hargreaves  (171556-1)

Social media used to combat crime and anti-social behaviour in Fareham

0
Have your say

Firefighters are tackling a blaze in a Waterlooville home.

It started at about 3.45pm and crews from Waterlooville, Havant, Portchester and Cosham were called to Jasmine Grove.

The fire was caused by an electrical fault and the fire service has said that it has almost entirely destroyed the upstairs and the attic of the two-storey end-of-terrace house. Nobody has been injured.

Emergency services at the fire in Jasmine Grove, Waterlooville Picture:''Miles O'Leary

Emergency services at the fire in Jasmine Grove, Waterlooville Picture:''Miles O'Leary