Warning after oven blaze in Bedhampton

Louis Makai. Picture: Sussex Police

Police offer reward for arrest of former Portsmouth resident after £12 million heroin supply trial

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS have issued a warning following a kitchen fire in Bedhampton.

A crew from Havant Fire Station put out a fire in an oven at a house in St Michael’s Road about 4.30pm on Saturday. A spokesman said cooking had been left unattended.

He said: ‘We would warn people not to leave their cooking unattended, and to always test your smoke alarms.’