Woman rescued from kitchen fire

Fly-tipping at Swanmore

Fly-tipper to pay thousands after dumping large amounts of waste in South Downs National Park

0
Have your say

A WOMAN was rescued by firemen when a blaze broke out in her kitchen.

Two fire engines from Cosham Fire Station attended the scene in Kingscote Road, Paulsgrove, at 10pm last night.

Crews took half an hour to stop the blaze.

One female was rescued by Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service and taken to hospital by ambulance.

A total of 16 firefighters attended the scene.

There were no injuries.

Back to the top of the page