TWO women and a dog became stuck in a lift at a block of flats.
Firefighters from Southsea fire station were yesterday called in to rescue the lift’s occupants from a property in Gruneisen Road, Stamshaw.
A spokesman from the fire station said rescuers were called to the property at about 9.30am.
The women, aged 56 and 71, and dog had been in the lift for about half-an-hour before they were rescued.
Firefighters used a lift key to gain access. The spokesman said a malfunction caused the women to be trapped inside.