Fire crews go to blazes in kitchen and chimney in Southsea

From left, Jacob Kennard, Gavin Moon, Ian Doyle and Sarah Talboys-Smith with Shanon Rees and Rodney Watson at the front
 at the Southsea Village in Palmerston Road Picture: Habibur Rahman

Children in Need: Pub raises money with 12-hour ping pong game

0
Have your say

UNATTENDED cooking caught fire and damaged a kitchen in Southsea.

The incident took place at about 10.30pm yesterday in Waverley Road.

Two fire crews from Southsea went to the home and put out the blaze by 11pm after the occupants were alerted by smoke alarms.

The same crews were then called to a fire in a chimney of a house in St Andrew’s Road, Southsea at 11pm.