Soft toy catches alight sparking small fire in Drayton

Travel news

Evening Travel Update

0
Have your say

A SOFT toy sparked a fire in a Drayton home yesterday morning.

Firefighters were called to a property in Knight Gardens at 8.30am.

A spokesperson for Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service said: ‘The small fire was caused after a soft toy resting against a lamp caught alight in a home.’

Two appliances from Cosham went to the home to put out the fire with the firefighters standing down at 8.47am.