Warning after bin fires

Police are investigating

Portsmouth teenagers taken to QA after taking pills in park

0
Have your say

PEOPLE are being urged to be careful what bins they throw rubbish into after two caught fire.

Rubbish that had been incorrectly put into two barbecue bins on Southsea Common caught light yesterday.

A crew from Southsea Fire Station went out to the two blazes – one at 7pm and one at 9pm.

Crew manager Conrad Stockly said the fires were put out quickly, however he encouraged people to take care when disposing of rubbish on the common.

Back to the top of the page