Firefighters rush to microwave fire in Denmead

Liz Bourne with a wildlife officer on a previous trip to Uganda

Volunteers support wildlife rangers in African country park

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a microwave fire in Denmead yesterday.

The blaze, which was put out on arrival, was at a home in Brookside Close just before midday.

An fire engine from Waterlooville fire station was sent out with firefighters removing the microwave from the property as a result of the incident.