POMPEY will appear back at the High Court before April 19, it has been confirmed today.
The court is yet to confirm an official date for the hearing, but it is expected that this will be announced over the next few days.
Former owner Balram Chainrai believes he is owed £12m by Pompey and holds the stadium as security through his company Portpin via a fixed charge.
Chainrai has been offered £3m for the ground by Pompey Supporters Trust (PST), but the Hong Kong businessman has so far refused to sell.
A spokesman for Pompey’s administrators PKF said: ‘We are pressing ahead with the case that is seeking the court’s consent for the disposal of Fratton Park to the PST.
‘The court has this morning confirmed that the case will be heard by 19 April at the latest, which will enable us to meet the Football League’s deadline for the sale of the club, subject to a favourable ruling.
‘We hope that, in the next few days, the court will be able to set a specific date for this hearing.
‘The court was also made aware that correspondence has been exchanged between the Football League and Portpin which seems to lead to some ambiguity with the League’s previous public statements that no other bid would be considered at this late stage.
‘We will be seeking clarification from the League as a matter of urgency.’
In response a Football League spokesman said: ‘As stated after its most recent meeting, the Board of The Football League is not considering alternative applications for the transfer of Portsmouth’s share in The Football League.
‘Instead, it remains focussed on a successful transfer of share to the preferred bidder, the Pompey Supporters Trust.’