THERE’s only a few days left for you to help choose who takes our Butcher of the Year award.
These 23 businesses need you to get voting to give them a chance of winning.
Mark Waldron, editor of The News, said: ‘With only a few days left until the deadline, your vote is more important than ever.’
All you have to do to take part is complete the voting form printed in The News today, cut it out and post it to the address at the bottom of this page.
The butcher with the most votes will win a special News prize cup.
The winner will be revealed on May 19.
So what are you waiting for?
Butcher of the Year shortlist
- Alan Rae Butcher, 27 Mengham Road, Hayling Island
- B C Sheppard & Son, 2 Stubbington Green, Fareham
- Bransbury Park Butchers, 141 Eastney Road, Southsea
- Buckwells, 70 Osbourne Road, Southsea
- CJ Meats, 3a West Street, Havant
- Daves Family Butcher, 119 Highland Road, Fareham
- H.H. Treagust & Sons, 17 High Street, Emsworth
- Hadlows Butcher, 22 South Street, Titchfield
- J. Healey, 178 Chichester Road, Portsmouth
- John Wildman & Sons, 111 London Road, Portsmouth
- M King & Son, 273 Milton Road, Southsea
- M.R. Starr Butchers, 1 High Street, Emsworth
- N.A. Griffiths, 131 High Street, Lee on the Solent
- Real Country Butchers, 295 Copnor Road, Portsmouth
- Ron Reeve Ltd, 38 Drift Road, Clanfield
- Sheppard Butchers, 50 Tregaron Avenue, Cosham
- Stephen Humby, 82 Tangier Road, Portsmouth
- Tangier Road Butcher, 26 Tangier Road, Portsmouth
- Tender Cut Butchers, 7 Hambledon Parade, Waterlooville
- Tulls Fine Food, The Square, Wickham
- Twells Tradition Ltd, 7 New Parade, Portchester
- Westlands Farm Shop, Pricketts Hill, Shedfield
- White W A & Son, 288 Arundel Street, Portsmouth