Wetherspoons is holding a January sale - here are all the drinks being discounted
POPULAR pub chain Wetherspoons has announced that it its January sale will be back for 2020.
The giant, which has numerous pubs across Portsmouth and the surrounding areas, will be cutting prices on a number of drinks over the coming weeks.
Wetherspoons sale begins today and will last until Thursday, January 16.
Chief executive John Hutson said: ‘Department stores and shops hold their sales in January, so it is the perfect time to have a sale in our pubs too.
‘The range of drinks on sale in the pub is aimed at suiting a wide variety of tastes.
‘This year, we have included our biggest selection of low-alcohol and non-alcoholic drinks.
‘I believe that the January sale will prove popular with our customers.
‘As always, staff at the pub will serve customers responsibly.’
Here is a full list of the drinks that will be included in the January sale:
- Magners cider – 4.5 per cent ABV
- Sharp’s Doom Bar – 4.0 per cent ABV
- Shipyard American pale ale – 4.5 per cent ABV
- Coors Light – 4.0 per cent ABV
- Kopparberg Strawberry & Lime – 4.0 per cent ABV
- Guinness – 4.1 per cent ABV
Low alcohol and alcohol free
- Adnams Ghost Ship – Low alcohol, 0.5 per cent ABV
- BrewDog Nanny State – Low alcohol, 0.5 per cent ABV
- Budweiser Prohibition Brew – Alcohol free, 0.05 per cent ABV
- Beck’s Blue – Alcohol free, 0.05 per cent ABV
- Heineken 0.0 – Alcohol free, 0.05 per cent ABV
- Kopparberg Strawberry & Lime – Alcohol free, 0.05 per cent ABV
- Gordon’s gin – 37.5 per cent ABV
- Gordon’s Pink gin– 37.5 per cent ABV
- Smirnoff Red vodka – 37.5 per cent ABV
Coldwater Creek wine by the glass (175ml):
- Chardonnay – 12.5 per cent ABV
- Pinot Grigio – 11.5 per cent ABV
- Merlot – 12 per cent ABV
- White Zinfandel Rosé – 11 per cent ABV
- Pepsi Max
- Pepsi Max cherry
- Diet Pepsi
- R White’s lemonade
- Dalston’s Fizzy Rhubarb
- Gunna Muscovite Lemonade & Mint
- Lavazza iced cappuccino
- Remedy Kombucha Cherry Plum
- Remedy Kombucha Ginger Lemon
- R White’s raspberry lemonade
Will you be taking advantage