This is when Cosy Club will open at Gunwharf Quays in Portsmouth
A NEW restaurant is set to open at Gunwharf Quays in the coming months.
Cosy Club is set to launch in the site of the old Water Margin at the Portsmouth shopping centre in the Spring.
And Gunwharf Quays have now revealed the date of its grand opening – March 26, just over two months from now.
Cosy Club is described as having ‘aristocratic abundance with a dash of local village cricket pavilion pottiness’.
It will offer diners an array of dining options including brunching, lunch and dinner as well as vegan and gluten free menus.
Favourites on the menu will include the Rather Elegant Brunch, Pan Fried Hake & Nduja and a moreish Melting Chocolate Bombe to finish things off.
Colin Wilding, general manager at Gunwharf Quays, said: ‘We are always looking to provide our guests with the best dining and shopping experiences and we are excited to welcome the very first Cosy Club to the county.
‘Famed for its eccentric yet opulent interior and a quirky approach to dining, we are confident that Cosy Club will be a hit with both the local community and visitors to the centre.
‘It will join other well-established restaurants at the centre including the likes of Loch Fyne, Carluccio's and Brasserie Blanc, helping us to deliver a destination dining experience here in Portsmouth.’
Amber Wood, Managing Director for the Cosy Club, added: ‘At Cosy Club, we serve up a sense of being somewhere special with a hint of nostalgia.
‘From a lazy breakfast to family lunch or a night out in your glad rags, we’re set apart by the character of our team, elegance of our design and quality of our food and drink.
‘We’re looking forward to bringing some delicious food and quirky style to the people of Portsmouth and can’t wait to be part of the community.’
Guests will be able to enjoy various deals which run throughout the week.
- the Breakfast Club: Monday-Friday, 9am until 11.30am - order any brunch item and any size hot drink for £7.95.
- Teatime Tipple: Enjoy any two cocktails for just £9.95 between 4pm-8pm Sunday-Thursday.
- Marvellous Mondays: enjoy a free drink with any main meal from 5pm.
- Tremendous Tuesdays: choose any three tapas dishes and a glass of wine (after 5pm) for £13.95.
- Guests over 60 can also enjoy a free pot of tea every Wednesday between 10-11am in Cosy Club’s bid to help fight loneliness in the wise generation.
You can book a table online at Cosy Club here