These are all the products that have been urgently recalled in the last week
Companies can be forced to urgently recall products after discovering a fault that could pose a danger to customers
A range of products from crisps to hairdryers have been recalled in recent days.Â
Here are all the ones you need to look out for:Â
Walkers have recalled these SensationsÂ Thai Sweet Chilli products:Â
- 73 g price-marked pack ('Only Â£1 RRP')Â - 40 g packs
With the affected products being the ones with the best-before dates before and including 29/01/19 (all products with best-before dates of 02/02/19 and after are not affected).
Why have they been recalled:Â The products could potentially present a health risk for anyone with an allergy to wheat.
Wheat is included in the ingredient list but not highlighted in bold.
The products are safe for non-allergic consumers.
Clive's - Bombay Vegetables with Daal Tart
Clive's have recalled these products:Â
- Clive's Bombay Vegetables with Daal Tart (chilled) Pack size: 190 g Use-by date: all dates up to and including 24 November 2018
- Clive's Bombay Vegetables with Daal Tart (frozen) Pack size: 190 g Best-before date: all dates up to and including 24 May 2019
Why have they been recalled:Â Clive's is recalling chilled and frozen Clive's Bombay Vegetables with Daal Tarts because they contain mustard and sesame, which are not mentioned on the label.
This means the products are a possible health risk for anyone with an allergy to mustard and/or sesame.
Warren & Sons PÃ¢tÃ©
Warren & Sons are recalling these products:Â
- Warren & Sons Brussels PÃ¢tÃ© Pack size: 175 g Use-by date: 25 December 2019 or no use-by date
- Warren & Sons Ardennes PÃ¢tÃ© Pack size: 175 g Use-by date: 25 December 2019 or no use-by date
- Warren & Sons Reduced Fat Brussels PÃ¢tÃ© Pack size: 175 g Use-by date: December 2019 or no use-by date
Why have they been recalled:Â Lidl is recalling three varieties of Warren & Sons PÃ¢tÃ© due to incorrect or missing use-by date on the label.
Gardiners of Scotland
The following products have been recalled by Gardiners of Scotland '“Â macaroon bars:Â
- Batch: 102108 Best-before date: 03/02/2019
- Batch: 118098 Best-before date: 19/01/2019
- Batch: 103098 Best-before date: 04/01/2019
- Batch: 120088 Best-before date: 21/12/2018
- Batch: 114088 Best-before date: 15/12/2018
- Batch: 124078 Best-before date: 25/11/2018
- Batch: 117078 Best-before date: 18/11/2018
Why have they been recalled:Â Please note there is nothing wrong with the product, it is fit for consumption but if you have a soya allergy it may not be immediately clear that this product contains soya due to insufficient allergen information printed on the product label: E322 is listed as an allergen and printed in bold but not identified as 'soya'.
Kleem Organics are recalling its UV Nail Lamp. Here's what is being recalled:Â
- Product '“ UV nail lamp
- Brand '“ Kleem Organics
- Name '“ Nail Lamp
- Type / number of model '“ Unknown
- Batch number / Barcode '“ Unknown
Why have they been recalled: The lamp is being recalled due to a serious risk ofÂ Electric shock.Â
The electrical insulation and the creepage distances of the power supply are inadequate.
Accessible parts may become live.
The product does not comply with the requirements of the Low Voltage Directive and the relevant European standards EN 60335 and EN 61558.
SlimFast is recalling itsÂ Advanced Vitality Strawberry and Blueberry Burst. With the affected products being:Â
-Â 8291 BBE October 2019
- 8292 BBE October 2019
- 8293 BBE October 2019
- 8294 BBE October 2019
Why have they been recalled: They are being recalled due toÂ Undeclared Milk Protein.Â
Please do not consume this product. Please return the affected products to store where a full refund will be given. No receipt is required.
Novelty pens and highlighters are being recalled byÂ GOGOPO. The following products are being recalled:Â
- Lipstick pens and lipstick highlighters
- Type / number of model '“ GP007; GP008
- Batch number / Barcode '“ Unknown
Why have they been recalled: GOGOPO are recalling them due to risk of suffocation.Â
There are no ventilation holes or ventilation design features in the caps of the pens. A child might put the cap into the mouth where it could get stuck, leading to suffocation.
The product does not comply with the relevant national standard BS 7272.
This company is recalling a hairdryer '“Â with the following products being recalled:Â
- XTV010010N Allure Black Hair Dryer UK - XTV010011N Allure White Hair Dryer UK - XTV010012N Allure Black Hair Dryer EU XTV010013N Allure White Hair Dryer EU
Why have they been recalled: The products pose the following risks '“Â Burns, Electric shock, Fire.Â
The hairdryer is not equipped with a thermal cut-out device. The plastic material of the casing is combustible.
The hairdryer can overheat and catch fire during use. Melted plastic can cause burns and leave live parts accessible that could lead to an electric shock if touched by users.
The product does not comply with the Low Voltage Directive and the relevant European standard EN 60335.Â