What pharmacies are open this Bank Holiday MondayÂ
A NUMBER of pharmacies will be open on bank holiday Monday for people with minor illnesses.
Pharmacy staff are highly-trained and experienced, offering expert advice and treatment for all kinds of conditions.
Most can also offer a separate consulting area if you need to have a private conversation.
Treatment for minor injuries and conditions can also be accessed at St Mary's Treatment Centre, Milton Road, Portsmouth, between 8am and 10pm on weekends and bank holidays.
The majority of patients can be seen and treated by nurse practitioners and paramedic practitioners who will assess clinical needs.
It comes as the emergency department at Queen Alexandra Hospital, in Cosham, is expected to face high demand over the three-day weekend.
Anyone who is unsure on where to get treatment can call 111 for advice on where to go.
Most pharmacies are closed on Bank Holiday Monday. There are the exceptions:
- Boots, Commercial Road, 10:30am to 4:30pm
- Morrisons Pharmacy, Anchorage Road, 10am to 4pm
- Tesco Instore Pharmacy, Clement Attlee Way, 9am to 6pm
- Boots, Palmerston Road, 10am to 4pm
- Lloyd Pharmacy in Sainsburys, Fitzherbert Road, 10am to 4pm
- Drayton Community Pharmacy, Havant Road, 10am to 10pm
- Lalys Pharmacy, Guildhall Walk, 10am to 4pm
- Asda Pharmacy, The Bridge Shopping Centre, Somers Road North, 9am to 6pm
- Lalys Pharmacy, London Road, 10am to 4pm
- Boots, Gunwharf Quays, 9am to 8pm
Havant and Waterlooville
- Asda Pharmacy, Portland Road, Waterlooville, 9am to 6pm
- Asda Pharmacy, Purbrook Way, Bedhampton, 9am to 6pm
- Boots, West Street, Havant, 10am to 4pm
- Tesco Instore Pharmacy, Solent Road, Havant, 9am to 6pm
- Boots, London Road, Waterlooville, 10am to 4pm
- Asda Pharmacy, Speedfields Park, Fareham, 9am to 6pm
- Boots, Whiteley Shopping Centre, Whiteley Way, Whiteley, 9am to 8pm
- Boots, Westbury Mall, Fareham Shopping Centre, 10am to 5pm
- H J Everett, Locks Heath District Centre, Locks Heath,10am to 2pm
- Lloyds Pharmacy in Sainsburys, Wallington Way, Fareham,10am to 4pm
- Tesco Instore Pharmacy, Quay Street, Fareham, 9am to 6pm
- Asda Pharmacy, Dock Road, Gosport 9am to 6pm
- Boots, High Street, Gosport, 10am to 4pm
- Morrisons Pharmacy, Walpole Road, Gosport, 10am to 4pm
- Boots, High Street, Lee-on-the-Solent, 10am to 2pm'‹'‹'‹'‹'‹'‹'‹'‹'‹'‹'‹'‹'‹'‹