The Tramway Arms on the corner of Lake Road and Kingston Road, Portsmouth. The pub closed in the early 1980s.
The Still & West Country House, Bath Square, Old Portsmouth. Dating from about 1733, this pub at the mouth of the harbour was originally known at The Still Tavern. In the early 1900s a busy daily fish market was held in front of the building, hence the 4am opening time.
The Thatched House, Milton Locks. Picture: Alan Cunningham collection