Built in 1862 as Enfield Villas, this four-storey character town house forms part of a terrace of four only.
It features rendered elevations with recessed porch and double splay bay windows under a modern tiled roof having front and rear dormers.
To the front is a walled forecourt and to the rear an enclosed patio garden enjoying a westerly aspect and having pedestrian access.
A rarely available opportunity with much to commend it.
Among the winding streets of (Thomas) Owen’s Conservation Area, Albany Road runs between Elm Grove and Nelson Road – a desirable residential address which places Palmerston Road shopping precinct within a short stroll, and the wide-ranging public amenities of central Southsea within a radius of some three-quarters of a mile.
These include: seafront leisure and recreation facilities, Waitrose and Knight & Lee, mainline railway stations, various good schools, and University of Portsmouth campus.