This one is for our Havant readers who attended Oak Park School in Leigh Road.
Built as a secondary modern school for boys and girls split site in 1957, it later became a mixed comprehensive. The school closed its doors in the 1980s.
In this photograph, taken after it closed, we see part of the boys’ school with the former Main Block nearest camera.
The lower floors held the headmaster’s and general administration offices with classrooms above.
In the distance is the former art block where woodwork, metalwork and general art classrooms were located.
The white surface nearest the camera was the technical block which also held the staff room. To the right of the camera is the site of the former gymnasium.