Zumba instructor Jenna Lee-Hiscock is 28 and lives in Eastney. She’s looking forward to a weekend spending time with her son and organising her zumba sessions in Cosham, Bedhampton and Fratton. Here she describes her perfect weekend.
· What would be your ideal weekend destination?
Just any break abroad. I’d love to go to Majorca with my little family but any place with sun is good enough for me.
· Not counting your loved ones, who would be your dream companion?
Johnny Depp’s pretty fit but he’s more my mum’s age. I love all of his films and he’s so versatile. He always looks great, apart from in Charlie And The Chocolate Factory.
· What music would you take with you?
My range of music is extremely wide. I like REM, Nicki Minaj, even a bit of Foo Fighters. But I was never a band lover until I met my partner who played guitar and would have that genre of music on all the time.
· What about something to read?
Fifty Shades Of Grey because I haven’t read it yet but I’ve heard it’s good. I also enjoy real-life magazines for the stories. It’s not all crazy stuff – some are really sweet.
· What would be your ultimate way to relax?
A good body massage would go down really well right now. Zumba is great fun and a brilliant way to exercise but it takes a lot of energy. A good night’s sleep is good enough for me, though.
· If money were no object, which shop would you head for?
If I had all the money in the world I’d probably go to the Disney shop with my son and for myself I’d hit the high street as I have no clothes. I’m not a fan of places like Harrods, it’s overpriced and unreasonable.
· What’s your all-time favourite film?
The Lion King definitely. My partner took me to watch the West End show for our 10th anniversary and I was in tears.
· We’re buying the drinks tonight. What’s your poison?
A Malibu and coke with no ice. It’s refreshing and I can drink as much as I want without getting stupidly ill the next day.
· What are you doing this weekend?
It’s my niece’s birthday during the week so probably a family get-together.
· What’s a favourite local destination for a weekend day out?
I love a good night at the Lord Palmerston pub in Southsea. They play all types of music from 1980s to the charts and you can get a good meal before hitting the dance floor.