Sarah Harley-Jones, 38, is a Slimming World consultant who hosts sessions on a Tuesday evening at Newbridge Junior School, Copnor, helping more than 120 people every week with their weight-loss journey.
· What would be your ideal weekend destination?
If somebody could invent a machine so I could get there and back in time, my ideal weekend destination would be the Maldives. I love the serenity of the country. Being realistic, my ideal UK weekend break would be a trip up to London. I like the fast pace and vibrant nightlife.
· Not counting your loved ones, who would be your dream companion?
I would like to take Italian chef and TV personality Gino D’Acampo. He could cook me lovely meals every day, and I’m sure he would keep me laughing for the whole weekend too.
· What music would you take with you?
Katy Perry, Def Leppard and Adele, plus anything from the musical Sunset Boulevard.
· What about something to read?
Anything by James Patterson or Martina Cole because I like the suspense. I am currently reading Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James. It’s the third book in the Fifty Shades of Grey series, which is not particularly challenging and very easy to read!
· What would be your ultimate way to relax?
I’d love to go to a spa for the day, have some treatments, relax and not have to think about anything. I would also like to go for a meal with my husband at 36 On The Quay in Emsworth. It’s a fantastic Michelin star restaurant that overlooks the bay.
· If money were no object, which shop would you head for?
Coast or Jane Norman. For some reason I tend to wear a lot of stripes.
· What’s your all-time favourite film?
Beaches with Bette Midler. I met my friend Sally at Butlins in Skegness when we were 11, the same as the characters CC and Hillary, and neither of us can watch the film without tears.
· We’re buying the drinks tonight. What’s your poison?
A nice bottle of Chilean merlot would go down a treat.
· What are you doing this weekend?
Funnily enough, my friend Sally is coming to Portsmouth and we are going out on the town.
· What’s a favourite local destination for a weekend day out?
Peppa Pig World at Paultons Family Theme Park on the edge of the New Forest. My daughter is at that age where she loves cartoon characters, especially Peppa and George.