Your guide to keeping on the move in Portsmouth and south-east Hampshire.
FAREHAM: Palmerston Drive, closed until Friday, Maylings Farm Road until January, High Street until October 17, Eastern Way, Quay Street, Western Way, Gosport Road, Portland Street, East Street until November; Hillson Drive until December, Redlands Lane, until October, Raley Road, Locks Heath, Fareham, until October; Southampton Hill, Titchfield until November; Segensworth Road, until December.
GOSPORT: Wych Lane, closed until
February, Broom Way, Lee-On-The Solent, until October, Grange Road, until December, Foster Road, until October, Rowner Lane, until March; Marine Parade East, Lee-on-the-Solent until November; Broom Way, Manor Way, Lee-on-the-Solent until December.
HAVANT: Hulbert Road, Bedhampton Road, Petersfield Road until Friday; Havant Road and Bedhampton Hill Road until October 20, Southleigh Road closed until December, New Road until November.
WATERLOOVILLE: Waterlooville: Milton Road, Cowplain, until March; Portsmouth Road, Horndean, until December; Dell Piece West, Horndean, until December, Catherington
Lane, Horndean, closed until
ROWLANDS CASTLE: Durrants Road
closed until October.
PORTSMOUTH: Abbeydore Road, Albert Road, Burrfields Road, Butcher Street, Copnor Road, Dean Road, Granada Road, Highland Road, Highbury Way, Middle Street, Portsdown Road, Steerforth Close, Western Road.
The lines between Portsmouth and Southsea and Portsmouth Harbour will be closed all day Sunday.
All lines in the Portsmouth area (except the lines between Havant and Cosham) will be closed late Saturday evening and early Sunday morning.
Replacement bus services will run between Portsmouth and Southsea and Portsmouth Harbour.
Because of limited platform space at Portsmouth and Southsea, some trains will terminate at or start from Fratton.
All late Saturday night and early Sunday morning (until about 9am) services in the Portsmouth area will be altered with replacement bus services running.
No planned engineering works.
FIRST GREAT WESTERN
On Sunday until 4.20pm buses will be replacing trains between Portsmouth Harbour and Portsmouth and Southsea. Trains starting from Portsmouth and Southsea will also depart approximately 3 minutes earlier than normal train times.
On Sunday the 8.19am service from Romsey to Brighton will start from Havant. A bus service will run earlier than normal train times from Romsey and
Southampton Central to Havant to connect with the train.
BUSES AND FERRIES
No planned disruption to services.
· Due to the closure of Wych Lane in Bridgemary, services 81, 82, 83, 85, 86 and 88 are revised. .
· Due to the Tesco development in Quay Street the road will be closed to all trafﬁc heading towards Quay St Roundabout until 4pm daily. 38A and 138 will divert via East Street to Delme Arms roundabout then Eastern Way to Fareham bus station. 1A, 5, 5A, 57 and 63 will divert via Eastern Way to Fareham bus station. Buses will not call at the bus stop in East Street near Cafe Tusk.
· Due to water main repairs, part of Catherington Lane will be closed to all trafﬁc and X40 will be diverted.
· Due to road works taking place in Middle Street in Portsmouth this road will be closed for service 15 until Wednesday.
· Due to water works taking place on Southampton Hill in Titchfield, the road will be closed to all traffic.
Service 80 to Southampton will take the normal route to Titchfield Gyratory, then will follow the A27 to the roundabout by the Holiday Inn, then Warsash Road, and then back on the normal route.
Service 72 will bypass Titchfield using the A27 in both directions.
No planned disruption to services.