Advice on holding street parties to celebrate royal wedding

RESIDENTS are being urged to get in touch with their council if they want to hold a street party to celebrate the royal wedding.

Tuesday, 1st May 2018, 7:25 am

Havant Borough Council is keen to offer free advice to residents and ensure they are aware of the things they need to consider on Saturday, May 19 – the day of the wedding.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

The council said it is important to keep emergency vehicle access available at all times and if a road closure is required, an application needs to be made in advance.

Guidance and the road closure application form can be found at Call (023) 9244 6019 to have a form sent by post.