Baby stuck in her chair

Picture: HMRC

PICTURES: How a Southsea couple turned their home into a illegal tobacco factory

Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called to rescue a baby who had become stuck in her high chair.

One unit from Cosham fire station was called to Greetham Street in Southsea at about 7.50pm yesterday.

But once the firefighters arrived at the house, the baby’s mother had already managed to remove her from the chair. After checking the baby was safe, the fire crew returned to base.