Barbecue bin fire

Share this article
A main road has been closed off after a suspected bomb was found

COUNTY: Urgent police hunt begins after raiders steal shotguns

0
Have your say

A PASSER-BY called the fire service after a blaze broke out in a barbecue bin.

The small fires vehicle, which is based in Southsea fire station, was sent out on the call.

It was a bin fire on Southsea seafront.

The crew arrived at 9.10pm yesterday, and found that although a disposable barbecue had been put in the correct bin, it still caught alight.